Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MAGGIE'S HALLOWEEN PRESCHOOL PARTY
Last Thursday Maggie had her Halloween Celebration at preschool. All the kids were so cute! When the parents were setting up the teacher had the children in the fellowship hall. When she brought them in I was anxious to see if Maggie would run to us or follow in line and do her routine(wash hands, etc). To my absolute amazement, she walked in and saw Warren and I and she stayed in line with her hands behind her back and a bubble in her mouth(kinda looks like a fish face that they do to help stay quiet). Needless to say I was a very proud mom! Last year when she was in the 2yr old class it seemed like parties were more of a latch on to mom party...lol! Last year Maggie wouldn't say the blessing or sing songs with the others, etc. But this year she did everything and I was so proud. All the kids were so well behaved and they sat at their little table and ate their party food and then they did a craft project and then sat in a circle and sang some cute little Hallowen songs that they had been practicing all month! I just LOVE her little school and feel like she learns so much! Oh yeah and the dates on the picutres are wrong :(






No comments:

Post a Comment