I love, love, love to take pictures! If I had it my way, I would go buy a really expensive camera and have at it! But I don't feel like I am a good enough "picture taker" yet to spend that much money on a camera! So for now I will work with what I have...which by the way is a pretty nice camera! I really do LOVE my camera and it takes really good pictures. So Sunday we got Maggie and my nephew Brennen dressed up and headed down to a riverwalk type thing and I took some pictures. I am VERY pleased with a lot of the pictures. I will say that it was difficult to get a 3 year old and a 5 year to cooperate for pictures. On the other hand, they did fairly well and I got some good shots! I took them all in color but when I put them on my computer, I changed some to black and white and sepia. The dates on the pictures are wrong. I keep forgetting to reset the date. I am really hoping that I can somehow edit the dates off of these pictures because there are some that I really want to enlarge! Here are a few of my favorite ones....



No comments:
Post a Comment