Today Maggie had her Thanksgiving program at pre-school. The program was ridiculously cute and all the kids did an awesome job! They came walking out with little Indian hats and drums that they had made. Maggie went straight to her seat and sat down. She sat there for a good while looking around to see if she could spot me(as most of the other kids were also running to hug,kiss,etc their family members)...or anyone else she knew for that matter! After a few minutes of deperately searching she spotted her mammaw(Warren's mom) and took off towards her! Then she saw me and ran to me! After she was reassured that we were there, she went right back to her seat! The first song that they sang was "We are Indians, we are Indians....grave(brave) and strong. They sang several more precious songs(gray squirel, gray squirel shake your fluffy tail, 1 little 2 little 3 little Indians, I'm a little Indian on the go{it has the same rhythm as I'm a little teapot},Hello Mr. turkey how are you, just to name a few{I typed out the ones I could remember because they really were sooo cute). After they were finished singing their songs they sang the Johnny Appleseed blessing and they were dismissed to go to their families. Maggie ran straight to us and found my mom(nauna). After hugs and kisses from mammaw and nauna(both had to go back to work), we had snack with the kids. There was popcorn, bugles, goldfish, candy corn, and some little pumkin pie things that the children made. Maggie ate her snacks and we were set to go! I can not say enough wonderful things about her school. They are absolutely WONDERFUL and I am so thankful that Maggie loves it there! Maggie also got to take home the "prayer bear." It's a little teddy bear that tells you about prayer and you pray with. I will have to take pictures of her with it. We keep it for a week and then it goes back so it an go home with another little one! Her are some pictures of my precious little Indian girl!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Pre-school Thanksgiving Program
Today Maggie had her Thanksgiving program at pre-school. The program was ridiculously cute and all the kids did an awesome job! They came walking out with little Indian hats and drums that they had made. Maggie went straight to her seat and sat down. She sat there for a good while looking around to see if she could spot me(as most of the other kids were also running to hug,kiss,etc their family members)...or anyone else she knew for that matter! After a few minutes of deperately searching she spotted her mammaw(Warren's mom) and took off towards her! Then she saw me and ran to me! After she was reassured that we were there, she went right back to her seat! The first song that they sang was "We are Indians, we are Indians....grave(brave) and strong. They sang several more precious songs(gray squirel, gray squirel shake your fluffy tail, 1 little 2 little 3 little Indians, I'm a little Indian on the go{it has the same rhythm as I'm a little teapot},Hello Mr. turkey how are you, just to name a few{I typed out the ones I could remember because they really were sooo cute). After they were finished singing their songs they sang the Johnny Appleseed blessing and they were dismissed to go to their families. Maggie ran straight to us and found my mom(nauna). After hugs and kisses from mammaw and nauna(both had to go back to work), we had snack with the kids. There was popcorn, bugles, goldfish, candy corn, and some little pumkin pie things that the children made. Maggie ate her snacks and we were set to go! I can not say enough wonderful things about her school. They are absolutely WONDERFUL and I am so thankful that Maggie loves it there! Maggie also got to take home the "prayer bear." It's a little teddy bear that tells you about prayer and you pray with. I will have to take pictures of her with it. We keep it for a week and then it goes back so it an go home with another little one! Her are some pictures of my precious little Indian girl!






Today Maggie had her Thanksgiving program at pre-school. The program was ridiculously cute and all the kids did an awesome job! They came walking out with little Indian hats and drums that they had made. Maggie went straight to her seat and sat down. She sat there for a good while looking around to see if she could spot me(as most of the other kids were also running to hug,kiss,etc their family members)...or anyone else she knew for that matter! After a few minutes of deperately searching she spotted her mammaw(Warren's mom) and took off towards her! Then she saw me and ran to me! After she was reassured that we were there, she went right back to her seat! The first song that they sang was "We are Indians, we are Indians....grave(brave) and strong. They sang several more precious songs(gray squirel, gray squirel shake your fluffy tail, 1 little 2 little 3 little Indians, I'm a little Indian on the go{it has the same rhythm as I'm a little teapot},Hello Mr. turkey how are you, just to name a few{I typed out the ones I could remember because they really were sooo cute). After they were finished singing their songs they sang the Johnny Appleseed blessing and they were dismissed to go to their families. Maggie ran straight to us and found my mom(nauna). After hugs and kisses from mammaw and nauna(both had to go back to work), we had snack with the kids. There was popcorn, bugles, goldfish, candy corn, and some little pumkin pie things that the children made. Maggie ate her snacks and we were set to go! I can not say enough wonderful things about her school. They are absolutely WONDERFUL and I am so thankful that Maggie loves it there! Maggie also got to take home the "prayer bear." It's a little teddy bear that tells you about prayer and you pray with. I will have to take pictures of her with it. We keep it for a week and then it goes back so it an go home with another little one! Her are some pictures of my precious little Indian girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment