We went to my MIL's around 4:30 to have Christmas there! Brennen and Maggie are always so much fun to watch! They rip into their presents and are always so excited to see what they got. This year proved to be just as fun to watch, if not better! We had a great time over there with Warren's mom, 2 sisters, and our nephew! I didn't take a lot of pictures(which I can't believe) but I think it's due to the fact that Maggie had so much to open and with 2 kids digging in, it was just difficult to focus on pictures! Maggie got some puzzles, painting stuff, a Kai-lan doll, Kai-lan legos, 2 Dora dolls, a Tiger and Pooh treehouse, a baby snow white...just to name a few! We got my MIL tickets to the George Strait and Reba McIntire concert and she was very surprised! Oh yeah, and let me note that Maggie wore her Christmas dress over there but Mrs. Sue had picked up some popeyes chicken so I took her dress off so it wouldn't get greasy and it never made it back on her!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
CHRISTMAS EVE NIGHT
We went to my MIL's around 4:30 to have Christmas there! Brennen and Maggie are always so much fun to watch! They rip into their presents and are always so excited to see what they got. This year proved to be just as fun to watch, if not better! We had a great time over there with Warren's mom, 2 sisters, and our nephew! I didn't take a lot of pictures(which I can't believe) but I think it's due to the fact that Maggie had so much to open and with 2 kids digging in, it was just difficult to focus on pictures! Maggie got some puzzles, painting stuff, a Kai-lan doll, Kai-lan legos, 2 Dora dolls, a Tiger and Pooh treehouse, a baby snow white...just to name a few! We got my MIL tickets to the George Strait and Reba McIntire concert and she was very surprised! Oh yeah, and let me note that Maggie wore her Christmas dress over there but Mrs. Sue had picked up some popeyes chicken so I took her dress off so it wouldn't get greasy and it never made it back on her!
look at the stocking Aunt Missy sent me!
Maggie checking out Brennen's loot!
my oh my what could this be?(I think it was Maggie's T&P treehouse)
they both got Alvin from Alvin and The Chipmunks and they love him!
Maggie and her sleeping Dora doll
Big sister Dora
We went to my MIL's around 4:30 to have Christmas there! Brennen and Maggie are always so much fun to watch! They rip into their presents and are always so excited to see what they got. This year proved to be just as fun to watch, if not better! We had a great time over there with Warren's mom, 2 sisters, and our nephew! I didn't take a lot of pictures(which I can't believe) but I think it's due to the fact that Maggie had so much to open and with 2 kids digging in, it was just difficult to focus on pictures! Maggie got some puzzles, painting stuff, a Kai-lan doll, Kai-lan legos, 2 Dora dolls, a Tiger and Pooh treehouse, a baby snow white...just to name a few! We got my MIL tickets to the George Strait and Reba McIntire concert and she was very surprised! Oh yeah, and let me note that Maggie wore her Christmas dress over there but Mrs. Sue had picked up some popeyes chicken so I took her dress off so it wouldn't get greasy and it never made it back on her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment