ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
I just wanted to write this down so I don't forget.... The other night Maggie was sitting in my lap and she said "mommy, you be the prince and I be the princess." She then grabbed my face and started kissing me and moving her head back and forth. I have NO clue where she got this from unless it is from one of her DVD's. When she was doing this I was cracking up and Warren was getting mad...ha! He wasn't really mad, I am sure it kinda made him think years further ahead than he cares to admit! Then today we were at a friends birthday party and Maggie looked at me and said "I have a boyfriend ya know!" Just out of the blue. I mean seriously...I didn't even know she knew kissing and boyfriends and all that but apparently she does!
No comments:
Post a Comment