I just have to jot down this sweet little story! My nephew Brennen is in kindergarden. The other day at his school they had a jump-a-thon. From what I understand they got to jump for people with different sicknesses/problems. When it was his turn they asked who wanted to jump for and he said "Maggie, cause she has a hole in her heart." And then he told my sister in law that he did that so that Maggie wouldn't have to go to the DR anymore. What?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! A 6 year old little boy in kindergardgen remembers this about his 3 year old cousin! And yes, we are talking about my Maggie! And I cried when my husband told me this. She has a heart murmur...but, it has closed A LOT! The first time we went to the heart DR, he was 90% sure that it wouldn't close on its own and she would have to have sugery to fix it. A year later(when she was 2) we go back and to everyones amazement, it had closed significantly! She went back a year after that(3 years old) and it has closed to the point to where there is no intervention required at this point! Anyways with that said I just thought Brennen doing that was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
THE SWEETEST BOY I KNOW!
I just have to jot down this sweet little story! My nephew Brennen is in kindergarden. The other day at his school they had a jump-a-thon. From what I understand they got to jump for people with different sicknesses/problems. When it was his turn they asked who wanted to jump for and he said "Maggie, cause she has a hole in her heart." And then he told my sister in law that he did that so that Maggie wouldn't have to go to the DR anymore. What?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! A 6 year old little boy in kindergardgen remembers this about his 3 year old cousin! And yes, we are talking about my Maggie! And I cried when my husband told me this. She has a heart murmur...but, it has closed A LOT! The first time we went to the heart DR, he was 90% sure that it wouldn't close on its own and she would have to have sugery to fix it. A year later(when she was 2) we go back and to everyones amazement, it had closed significantly! She went back a year after that(3 years old) and it has closed to the point to where there is no intervention required at this point! Anyways with that said I just thought Brennen doing that was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard!
I just have to jot down this sweet little story! My nephew Brennen is in kindergarden. The other day at his school they had a jump-a-thon. From what I understand they got to jump for people with different sicknesses/problems. When it was his turn they asked who wanted to jump for and he said "Maggie, cause she has a hole in her heart." And then he told my sister in law that he did that so that Maggie wouldn't have to go to the DR anymore. What?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! A 6 year old little boy in kindergardgen remembers this about his 3 year old cousin! And yes, we are talking about my Maggie! And I cried when my husband told me this. She has a heart murmur...but, it has closed A LOT! The first time we went to the heart DR, he was 90% sure that it wouldn't close on its own and she would have to have sugery to fix it. A year later(when she was 2) we go back and to everyones amazement, it had closed significantly! She went back a year after that(3 years old) and it has closed to the point to where there is no intervention required at this point! Anyways with that said I just thought Brennen doing that was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment