Sunday, March 21, 2010

ITCHING FOR SPRING!
We are sooo ready for springtime weather around here! Living on the Gulf Coast, we are not used to cold weather. I will admit that I do love some cold weather...notice I said some! We have actually had a "winter" this year and I am ready to put that behind us! We have just had some CRAZY weather going on the past few weeks. There have been some beautiful warm days and then 1-2 days later freazing. Yesterday was 70 for the high and today is 53 with tomorrow not looking much better. According to the weather, tomorrow should be it for the coldness. Tuesday's high is 71 and the rest of the week looks pretty good as well! I am so ready for shorts and fip flops! We start spring break in a week and hopefully it will be warm outside. We have a few fun things planned for spring break so I hope the weather cooperates! As for now I am gonna post a picture or 2 from last Spring just as a reminder of the warm weather to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment