Tuesday, March 30, 2010

YAY FOR SPRING BREAK!
So far, our Spring Break has been beautiful! Although we are only finishing up day number 2, the rest of the week calls for beautiful weather as well! I could not be happier. We have been itching for some warm weather around here for quite sometime now....and we are finally getting it consistantly and not just a warm day followed by weeks of cold! Today my mom and I went shopping. We went to the outlets and I ended up finding a cute cute skirt from Banana Republic. Although the price wasn't very cute, I broke down and bought it anyways. I needed something dressy for a wedding Warren is in and a rehearsal dinner of a wedding that I am in...oh, and it is also going to be my Easter outfit(if I can find a shirt in enough time)....so I guess the $60 price tag will be worth it! And I really love it, and I NEVER find things that I like. I am SOOOOO picky when it comes to clothing, so when I find something, I usually jump on it. Anways...back to SB. Yesterday Steph, Warren, and I took the kids to Lum Cumbest park. It's only about 20 minutes away from us but we had never been. We packed a picnic and the kids played for over 2 hours! It was beautiful but a little windy. Here are some pictures....



I love this face!
love those baby blues...


No comments:

Post a Comment