Today was Maggie's last day of 3 year old preschool. I am very sad that my baby girl will be in 4 year old prechool next year...going 5 days a week. She is growing up WAY to fast! Just recently(about the past 8 months) I have started to realize that she is growing up, and I don't like it one bit. When she was little I used to think...I can't wait til she eats babyfood, I can't wait til she crawls, I can't wait til she can talk and walk, etc, but now I am choking on my words...BIG TIME! Anyways, although I am sad that 3 yr old preschool is over, I am glad that it is summer time! We don't have to be on a strict schedule, and we can sleep in late if we(Maggie) want to! Of course I took pictures of her last day so here they are!
she didn't want to cooperate at first...lol!
such a cutie...
she wanted one with her daddy!
Is this not one of the cutest things you've seen?!...Maggie's gift from her teacher(a bucket with a mermaid painted on it and her name)
Also, here is a picture of her from the first day of 3 year old preschool...
And oh my goodness...look at this sweet thing from the first day of 2 year old preschool
No comments:
Post a Comment