Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BIRTHDAY GIRL(IN THE MORNING)
I thought that the last pictures I had on my camera were from Destin, but I fogot that I took a few pictures of Maggie the morning of her birthday. Brennen had an all-star t-ball game that morning at 9 so we got up and got ready for that(hence the shirt) and we let Maggie open a present before we left. I picked up a little Cinderella dress up set, so we let her open that! She loved it and wanted to wear it to the game :). I let her wear the dress up shoes and crown to the game. She thought she was something else and everyone at the game made a big deal that it was her birthday, so she was happy about that! We came straight home from the game and got ready for her party that started at 2. Here are few pictures of her opening her gift that morning...




No comments:

Post a Comment