Saturday, June 12, 2010

PURE EXHAUSTED!
Wednesday night Maggie spent the night with her friend Keleigh. Baileigh also spent the night. They played all evening and then went to bed around 11 only to get up the next morning around 7! I met Ashton to take them swimming about 10:15 and the girls swam until about 3. So needless to say, they were exhausted. We got home around 4 and did NOT want Maggie going to sleep because if she did I knew I was in for a long night! She ended up falling asleep about 4:45 and I just didn't have the heart to wake her up. This is how she fell asleep....

She was actually sitting up but I layed her down. She had on a little dress and she had tucked her arms and legs in the dress. I went ahead and let her sleep thinking...my house needs to be cleaned so I will lay down and rest while she is sleeping and when she gets up I will clean while she plays. Well she only slept about 45 min and was ILL when she woke up. We ended up going to my sisters so that Maggie could play with Jordan and maybe take her mind off being so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment