Friday, November 12, 2010

I'M A PIRATE!
Ok...so this should have been long ago, but here it is! I guess it doesn't matter when I post things...just as long as I eventually get them on here for us to enjoy later!
So a few weeks ago, Maggie wore her Pirate costume to dance. The week before Halloween, our dance studio lets the kids wear costumes! Maggie wore her Pirate costume from the recital last year because I did not want her to wear her Tinkerbell costume and mess it up. At first she was kinda disappointed but then she was fine with it! I told her that next year she could wear her Tinkerbell to dance :). And Warren has already talked her into being a Florida Gator cheerleader next year. I mean it's not like he had to pull her arm or anything! She loves the Gator's! Anyways, the kids enjoyed wearing their costumes to dance and I enjoyed seeing the different costumes that the kids came in! I still haven't even downloaded actual Halloween pictures from Warren's camera...I will eventually get around to it! Like I said, as long as they get on here, I guess it doesn't matter when!


No comments:

Post a Comment