Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DISNEY DAY 4...HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
We had heard from numerous people that Toy Story Mania FP's go quick! Boy were they right! We got to HS and went straight to get a FP for this and they were out for the DAY! Crazy! We tried to get a FP at 10:30am and it was a no go! The wait time was already about 60 minutes, so I fugured it would eventually be shorter....WRONG, but I will get to that later. Maggie was kinda in a grumpy mood, so we headed over to the Ariel show. She loved it, and I have to admit, it was pretty cute! When we came out, we were right in front of the meet and greet for Handy Manny and the Little Einstiens

After meeting the characters, we went to get a FP for Tower of Terror. Then we went to eat at the 50's Diner. Warren and I ate here when we were at Disney on our Honeymoon, so we wanted to go back! It was yummy! After lunch, we went and rode TOT. Maggie loved it and imediately wanted to ride again! We got another FP and went to Homey I Shrunk The Kids play area.

It was a MAD house. We were scared to to death we were gonna lose Maggie. I followed her like a hawk. After about 20 minutes, we had enough and left and went to Muppet 3D. At this point we had continuously passed by Toy Story Mania and the wait time was only going up, up, up. I was a little bummed because at the wait times we were seeing, I knew there was no way we would be able to wait that long with a 4 year old. We strolled around a little to wait for our FP time for TOT. After TOT for the second time, we went back to TSM and the wait time was 120 minutes. I made a rash decisions to wait...gasp! I had heard such good things about it and I just didn't want to miss it. We ended up waiting for about an hour and half and it really was worth it. Maggie was pretty moody, being it was the end of the day, but we made it! On our way out I couldn't miss a picture of the "hat"

No comments:

Post a Comment