Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS!
Christmas morning was very exciting this year! Every year Maggie gets more and more into it, and it is so magical for us! I will be the first to admit that we really need to focus more on the reason for the season though. Maggie does know that Christmas is Jesus' birthday, but I still feel like we don't focus enough on "him" during Christmas time. It seems like we allow the hustle and bustle of the season to interfere. My goal for next season is to make sure that we focus more on the reason for the season.
Santa was VERY good to Maggie this year! I will be the first to admit that Santa brings Maggie way too much stuff, but we do set a limit. It seems like every single year we are wrapping and organizing until the wee hours of the morning on Christmas. This year I vowed to wrap early and I pretty much stuck to this! Santa wraps some of Maggie's gifts, but there is a lot of things that he just sets out. Here is Maggie's loot after Santa left...

Santa left a princess royal castle and all the stuff to go with it, go go walking pup, blue haired lala loopsy, Rapunzel doll, Flynn Ryder and Max the horse, some board games, legos, a princess table, My Generation Doll with clothes and a salon chair, as well some other things. Like I said...Santa was VERY good to her!
Here are a few pictures of her opening gifts from Santa...
look at that bead head...lol

Trying to figure out her new ipod shuffle

Checking out her new baby doll

No comments:

Post a Comment