So, I am a little late on this but better late than never! I started my job with the school district in Monday. I am really enjoying it a lot! Since my mom works there, I already knew all of the staff, and the kids are SO sweet. It is a lot different from when I taught...which I am glad about! I also think that working with the younger kids makes a huge difference! They have all just been really sweet and I am really enjoying working with, and getting to know them! I know this sounds crazy, but I have been really missing Maggie this week. I see her for about 30 minutes before I go to work and then on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for a couple of hours before I go teach dance, but I have been so tired, I feel like I haven't really been "here". I know that sounds crazy, and I know that will change after this week when I am less tired and more used to going to work. I feel so fortunate to be able to bring in money, but at the same time Maggie still be at home with Warren or myself as well as both of us!
The night before V-Day, Maggie made each of her preschool friends a V-day card and helped me bake cookies for her cookie swap at school.
We got Maggie a few goodies for V-Day...she got an Ariel boat for Ariel and her sisters, a sticker book, and a little bit of candy
Warren and I don't really get each other anything for V-Day. We did get each other a card and we all three went out to eat for lunch:)
No comments:
Post a Comment