Maggie chose a Rapunzel party for her birthday theme this year. We had a swimming party at home. As soon as we looked at this house, we knew in hearts that it was "our" house. And before we even signed the papers, one of the first things that Maggie asked was to have a swimming birthday party. I hesitated at first because I was nervous about the weather, but eventually gave in :). It didn't rain, but it was H.O.T. The party turned out really well, and all her little friends came! She received tons if gifts. We are so thankful to have such great family and friends! I didn't take a lot of pictures, I never really do at her parties...just don't have time! Here are a few that I did manage to get!
Pretty cake :)
Pretty Girls
Another picture of the cake and cupcakes
Getting ready to blow out the candles
Gator cheerleader
Barbie talking town house from mommy and daddy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment