THANKFUL POST 2....MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND
I have to be the luckiest girl in the world! I have an amazing, hardworking, loving guy. He is the only guy I had ever dated, and we ended up getting married in 2003, after dating for 4 years. He really is the BEST! He has worked his booty off so that I could be home with Maggie for the past 5 years. I just recently went back to work with the school district, part time. It was a blessing to be able to be home with Maggie for all those years, and something that I will always cherish. Warren is the also the best daddy ever! Maggie has him wrapped, but I am sure he wouldn't have it any other way :) And Maggie LOVES her daddy! I am beyond blessed to be able to call him my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment