Wednesday, June 13, 2012

RAIN IS THE NAME OF THE GAME....

It has rained for 3 days straight. I mean rain ALL day long. Chances of better weather are not looking too great. It's supposed to rain for the rest of the week. I am OVER it! I can handle a day of rain, but not this much. We have been stuck inside for 2 days now(with the exception of church this morning). I refuse to let that happen tomorrow. Rain or shine, we are headed somewhere, anywhere...lol. No, really, probably to get Maggie's birthday decorations. Maggie told me today...."the clouds are crying probably because Jesus died on the cross." She is something else! Maggie was supposed to play in an All-Star tournament this past Saturday, but of course it got rained out. Not sure when the next one will happen. And, Maggie's new favorite thing is to get my phone and take pictures of herself. I just counted and she has taken 36 pictures of herself! Here are a few funny ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment