Monday, October 29, 2012

LAST WEEK= BUSY, BUT FUN!

Disclaimer...most, if not all of these pics are from my phone so some are fuzzy, etc.  Note to self....use REAL camera on occasion :/

Monday: Maggie had her last regular season football game.  Although Maggie has loved cheering and I have loved watching her, I am SO glad for a little break!

Tuesday:I had a long awaited neuro appointment that morning.  I have had some stuff going on the past few months that we finally got answers to last week.  Praise the Lord.  I have another appointment today, so we will see what that holds!  Also, Maggie's school was having Red Ribbon Week.  I tried to get a picture each day(I think the only day I missed was Monday).  Tuesday was Camo Day.  Look at this little cutie in her camo :)

Wednesday, Maggie dressed like she was from the 70's

Sweet cousins

We also made it to the annual county fair for some yummy gumbo and cotton candy!  Maggie rode her first ever upside down ride....the ring of fire :)

The kids enjoyed several rides while at the fair Wednesday :)

Thursday: Cowgirl Maggie
We also attended our high school homecoming parade.  Brennen was in the parade, along with several of Maggie's friends.  I didn't take any pictures...we just enjoyed the parade!

Friday:  Oops...just realized I didn't take a picture of Maggie in her jersey for favorite jersey day :(  But ya'll already know....Go Gators!  I also attended awards day at Maggie's school.  Maggie made Superintendents List....ALL A's. We are super proud of her!

Saturday:  I woke up at 7:10 and could not go back to sleep :(  Maggie slept until almost 9.  We headed out for some errands and Maggie went to a birthday party and to her pawpaws for a little bit and then we headed over to my sisters for some pizza!

Sunday:  We went back to the fair.  We purchased a band for $20 that started at 12:30 and ended at 5.  SO worth it.  Rides are anywhere from $3 to $5 PER ride, so this was a great deal.  The kids rode for several hours and had a great time.  Maggie rode the zipper, and did NOT like it at all!

We had a great week and here's to another busy week with dance, gymnastics, work, Halloween and so forth!  I really need to get started on Maggie's class goodies for Halloween!  And we have a SUPER fun surprise for Maggie this weekend.  She is gonna be SO excited.  I know I am!







No comments:

Post a Comment