Thursday, November 1, 2012
THANKFUL DAY 1
Several people are doing this on face book, so I thought that I would do it on my blog! Today, I am grateful for God. I am grateful that he created me wonderfully and perfectly in his image. Many times, I don't think that, but he does. And I am so glad he does :). He sent his one and only Son to die for my sins and for that I will ALWAYS be thankful. I am thankful that my God is so loving, kind, caring, unselfish, forgiving, patient, gentle, and the list goes on! He gave me this precious life that I live and without him, I would have nothing to be grateful for! I can't wait to post my "thankfuls" this month! It is exciting to write about and discuss things that are important to me. I am looking forward to an awesome November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment