Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is enjoying time with their families as I am. Today I am thankful for family time. I am so blessed to have a family to spend this special day with! I am also thankful that I am able to feel what it's like to be thankful(if that even makes sense). Also, Happy Birthday to my little brother! This is not a good shot at all, but it's what we got!
There was no Thanksgiving night shopping for this gal! This was the first time in YEARS that I have not been in a LONG line waiting for a store to open. Honestly, there was nothing on sale that I needed to stand in line for and secondly, I could not see leaving my mom early from eating to go. I have always loved Black Friday shopping, but if the Thanksgiving night turns into a trend, I just don't really think I will be participating. Warren and I did leave at 745 Friday morning and got several items marked off of our list. I was surprised that there was not that big of a crowd. I guess everyone had gotten their shopping done and were taking a nap to gear up for the afternoon because when we were headed home, there were lots more people!
No comments:
Post a Comment