Sunday, November 4, 2012
THANKFUL DAY 4
My mom...she is one of the strongest people I know. She is loving, caring, generous, kind, thoughtful, considerate, and the list goes on. I am thankful that she raised me with manners and morals. She was always there to shuttle us back and forth to activities and to cheer us on. She made sure we did our homework and studied with us. She cooked, cleaned, worked full time when we got in grammar school, took us on fun trips, spent way too much money on us, and showed us unconditional love our whole lives and still does :) This woman loves her children like no other! I work with her now and I love it! I get to see her at work everyday. We hang out on the weekends and she helps me with Maggie when Warren is gone as well as when he is here she keeps Maggie if Warren and I want to do something. I am so lucky and thankful to have such a wonderful mother. They say that you never know the love of your parent/s until you have a child of your own. That is SO true! I love you mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment