Saturday, April 6, 2013

SPRING BREAK FUN

We have had a great Spring Break.  Sad to see it coming to an end.  Glad that we are on the home stretch as far as school goes.  7 weeks to go :).  I loved our Spring Break this year...it started Good Friday and we go back Monday.  We didn't do a whole lot, which I am ok with.  We save the business for the summer time!  We did get in a few fun things though!  We had a great Easter to kick things off!  I got to cleaning Monday...like base boards, ceiling fans, and blinds kind of cleaning!  Tuesday, Maggie had a girls day with a friend from school.  They went to lunch and got mani's and pedi's.  She really enjoyed herself!  Wednesday, we went and ate Hibatchi and watched The Croods(cute movie)!
This child loves egg drop soup!

Thursday, I took Maggie and a friend and we shopped a little and then mommy had a girls night complete with pedi's and Mexican food.  Friday, we went to the zoo.  We had a total of 20 people. The morning started off pretty cold but eventually warmed up some.   We had a lot of fun!
All of the kids :)

Bai Bai and Maggie

Sweet friends
Maggie and Rams

After the zoo, we went to eat.  It was somewhere we had never been and now I can't even remember the name  of it.  It turned out to be a great place and the kids loved it.  There was a live band and they were wonderful.  I don't normally care for live bands(would rather have a DJ), but I loved this one!  Anyways, the kids danced and danced and had a bast!






No comments:

Post a Comment