Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Today was a wonderful day.  I love being a mother and I am so very grateful that the Lord saw it fit for me to be just that!  And I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother myself.  The saying is true....you never know the love your mother has for you until you have a child.  I get it know :).  And to KNOW that we are loved by our Heavenly Father beyond anything we could ever imagine...well that just blows me away!

Our day started off at church.  It was graduation Sunday, so we had a full house!  Afterwards, we went to my MIL's and had boiled shrimp(yum).  Then we were off to my mom's for more yummy food!  I am ashamed for taking zero pictures... except for in the car this afternoon.  The day ended just as soon as it started, but I am thankful for wonderful memories made!


No comments:

Post a Comment