Wednesday, May 29, 2013

JUST SOME BALL PICTURES!

Maggie's LAST city league t-ball game was last week.  Our little team played well during the season and we ended up 4 and 2.  After the game, our sponsor paid for us to go to a local pizza place.  The kids really enjoyed it!

We had a few girls that weren't able to come

 These 2 girls have become really good friends over the past year :)


 When I was downloading pics, I found this.  She must have thought we needed to document her elbow injury :)


Even though we are finished with city league ball, we are still trucking along with our tournament team.  I am telling you, this is a BUSY little girl.  Sometimes I feel like we are too busy, but she enjoys it, and honestly, we do too!

Coach told them to "mean mug"


No comments:

Post a Comment