Just a little update......Wow, it's been a month since I have blogged! I guess just the getting used to the business that school brings...dance, cheer, football, homework, etc. Warren is coaching little league football and Maggie is cheering, on top of 3 dance classes and homework. It's crazy, but we make it work....somehow :). Thankfully, I am only teaching gymnastics 1 night a week now. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it was just becoming too much to be there 2 nights a week plus work at school everyday and take an online class! We have just been enjoying life and each other! Friday night high school football games with all of our friends, Saturday SEC football, Sunday lunch after church with family...just nothing more that we could have ever imagined at this point in life. We are so blessed and I thank God everyday for this life he has given me! We also made reservations at a cabin in Gatlinburg for the Fall with Warren's family. We are beyond excited about this! I have never been during the "cool" months, so I am thrilled to sit out on the the porch drinking coffee and looking at the beautiful mountains every morning. After our trip over the summer, I was adamant that I wanted to go during the Fall, but I definitely didn't think it would happen this soon! I am going to try and be much better with pictures...at least if I don't have time to blog, I will have pictures :)
Here is a cute picture of Maggie and some friends art cheer camp last week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment