The fair has once again come and gone. In years past, we have made 2 or more visits to the fair, but this year, we only went once. Now that Maggie is older, we have lots more homework and extra curricular, so 1 time it was. It was just as much fun....and CHEAPER! Not cheap, but chea-per. Maggie has moved on from Kiddie Land and it kind of makes me sad, but at the same time it's fun to watch her and her friends on the "big" rides. She rides upside down rides...pretty much anything! I don't remember riding upside down until late elementary?! Warren and I did go once during the week to eat some gumbo while Maggie was in school. Can't miss out on that since it only comes once a year :)
We usually let Maggie choose a couple of games to play and she ALWAYS asked to try and win a fish. Somehow, we have always managed to talk her out of it, but this year we didn't win the battle :) She won not 1, but 2 fish! And she was super excited!
Thank goodness we had all these girls. I can not ride fair rides anymore, so Maggie had plenty of people to ride with!
Maggie and Ramsey even got to ride a ride together. I am glad that even though she is "big-er" now, she still loves to hang out with her little cousin. She loves Ramsey and still always wants to carry her around and play with her!
Until next year.....
No comments:
Post a Comment