Friday, May 9, 2014

THIS GIRL....



brings JOY to me every single day.  I just thought that I would do a little update on my Lu!
~You are full of spunk and a little sassy/diva too
~You love your family and friends
~You love church
~You love your daddy...and mommy too
~You are a straight A student
~You love to swim
~You are very outgoing
~You still sleep with us :)
~You like watching...Full House and pretty much anything on Disney
~Your absolute favorite thing to do to occupy your time is playing school...you are obsessed
~You will be 8 in a little over a month
~You have been willing to try a lot of new foods, and you have actually liked almost all of them
~You love to come home from school and put on a dress/skirt and some play heels
~We have a secret handshake that we do every night when I am tucking you in :)
~You are not big on shopping...unless we are in Justice...ha
~Your favorite colors are blue and teal
Maggie, there are days that my hearts literally hurts because you are growing up and changing so fast!  But, on the other hand, I am so happy that I get to watch you grow into a beautiful, sweet, caring, and spunky girl.  I try to take it all in and realize that it won't be like this for long...because God knows, I blinked and you are almost 8!  I love you so much sweet girl, and I hope that some day you will be able to look back on this blog and get a tiny little glimpse of how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment