Love these two!
Getting the party started
Maggie and her friend Jolee
Love these cousins
Maggie, Jolee and Sidney
I went with simple decor this year. Maggie chose rainbow chevron and I got glow sticks for the kids and their "treat" was the giant pixie sticks! The glow sticks and the candy seamed to be a hit! My MIL made the chocolate cupcakes and I ordered a few white ones just in case some people didn't like chocolate.
8 years old!
Look alike doll
So these next 3 pictures are my favorite. My MIL got Maggie floor tickets to the One Direction concert! At first she didn't know what they were, but once we told her, this is the reaction we got. The second picture is of her screaming! She was so excited, she didn't know what to do with herself, so she said, "I just want to scream!" We told her she could, and she let out a huge scream...lol! And the last picture is of her holding her tickets!
We hope you had a fun 8th birthday party! We sure enjoyed celebrating our favorite 8 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment