Sunday, June 1, 2014

SUMMER 2014....WEEK ONE!

So...I have decided that I am going to do weekly posts on our daily summer activities.  I am going to try my hardest to take a picture everyday because I really want to be able to look back and remember these sweet memories with my girl!  I am going to try and post every Sunday evening....

MONDAY~ I didn't take any pictures, but we swam for a few hours and then Maggie had a friend spend the night.

TUESDAY~Maggie had some friends over to swim and we went to Brennen's baseball game.

WEDNESDAY~First day of cheer camp...

We also had recital practice this evening.  This is Maggie's 5th dance recital.  We are so proud of our little dancer :) 


THURSDAY~Second day of cheer camp....Maggie was so tired this morning, she could hardly keep her eyes opened!


This afternoon, I had to go to recital practice again.  Maggie didn't have to go, so she stayed with a friend and ended up spending the night.

FRIDAY~Maggie had her last day of cheer camp.  

They performed for the parents, and then we were off to pick up daddy!  Yay!  We have been excited about this day for a few weeks now!


After we watched Warren pin Jamie, we headed back for recital practice....

SATURDAY~ recital day, but I will do a separate post
SUNDAY~ Waterville day....separate post




No comments:

Post a Comment