Thursday, August 14, 2014

MY LITTLE CUTIE!

Maggie looked super cute this morning, so I had to take a picture...or 2 or 3!  Our district does require the students to wear uniforms, but it's not all that bad.  We dress them up and make them as cute as possible.  They are allowed to have a monogram on their shirt and they are allowed wear shirts made by companies in our town and they have really cute screen printing!  We have monogrammed bows and monogrammed converse...so I think that we are set in the "cute" department!  We are one week in and Maggie seems to be enjoying school so far.  She has complained about homework a few times, but after we have a "discussion" she has minimal whining.  I think she's a little confused...she still wants to watch t.v. late and she does NOT enjoy being woke up in the mornings!  We are getting there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment