Tuesday, June 2, 2015

RECITAL 2015

I can't believe another recital has come and gone! It's always so fun to see all of the girls in their costumes all pampered up to go on stage.  Although I very rarely get to watch any dances, it's still exciting.  This year, we did Princess and the Frog.  It was really cute and everyone did a great job.  Maggie did ballet, jazz and tumbling this year.   I am not sure what she will decide on for the coming year.  We will see!

Best of friends :)

Tumbling buddies

pretty dancers

 pretty balerinas

ready to go on stage


 Mrs. Robin and Maggie!

Maggie racked up on flowers this year.  She thinks it's so cool to get a lot of flowers.  I think she ended up with 6 bouquets.  She was tickled.  When we got home, she helped me put them in vases so we could display them around the house.  We are very blessed to have so many people that love and support our sweet girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment