Friday, October 16, 2015

OCTOBER FUN

October is trucking right along.  Hard believe it's halfway over already!  We have squeezed in some fun stuff so far and still have quite a bit more going on for the rest of the month...eek!

Last week, it was national walk to school day.  Everyone met on the outskirts of our neighborhood, so we just walked and met them.  Love living so close to our neighborhood school :)  The kids were allowed to dress as their favorite athlete that day, so Maggie wore her softball uniform!



Saturday, Maggie and I did a little shopping!  Earlier in the week, she said, "momma, can we have a girls day, just me and you?"  How could I say no to that?!  Love my sweet girl!





This past Sunday, was tailgate Sunday at our church.  We always have SO much fun doing this!



And this was my view this morning.  I don't work on Fridays, so it gives me the opportunity to have a slow morning, and I love it!

So excited for the weekend!  We have fun plans for tonight and tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment