Jamie picked me up first, so the rest of the girls go this picture letting them know that we were on our way to pick them up!
I think this was our first night there. We didn't get there and settled until around 8, so we grabbed Ckick-fil-a and hung out for the rest of the night!
We had unusually warm weather for November, so we got up the next morning and went to the beach and pool for a little while before going shopping.
We had to get some shots with the selfie stick before we left Friday afternoon!
Saturday, we got up and left early. We went to Seaside, then back to Destin to the outlets and the eat lunch. We shopped all day. I don't think that I have any pictures from Saturday, but we had a blast listening to music from back in our day and dancing in the car :) Sunday, we slept in a little and went to breakfast at Another Broken Egg Cafe, before heading back to real life. Can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment