Each year, Maggie's creates a gingerbread house. She really enjoys doing this :)
Our kids out on a fantastic Christmas program!
Warren and I were able to go to Maggie's Christmas party at school. They had tons of food and played Dirty Santa. It was funny to watch the kids play Dirty Santa. This is Maggie's good friend C. They are such sweet friends. I can't believe it was Maggie's last Christmas party :(
One of the most exciting days of the school year. Pajama day and noon release!
That night, a good friend of ours had a little Christmas party. We don't do gifts with each or our kids, but we always try to get together and hang out. We watched The Polar Express on their projector outside and the kids decorated cookies.
And there you have it! We didn't do too terribly much during December, but just enough to have some fun. Of course, we did some shopping, but I really try and slow down a little around this time of year. This was the first year that I did a lot of my shopping online, and I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment