The fun continued with dinner at Chilis with the BFF's. This picture is terrible, but it's the only one I have and I love these girls!
On Monday, my actual birthday, mom, my sister, Maggie and I went out for lunch.
Rachel headed back to work and me, mom and Maggie went to the mall. Maggie has been begging to ride one those electric animal things at the mall. We don't go to the mall very often, so the last time we were there was around Christmas. I would never let her do it because it was so crowded. She finally got to ride one Monday. She was thrilled =)
Monday night, my mother in law cooked and we all went over for a little party.
I am so thankful to have people in my life who love and care about me. Warren is out of town and everyone was so sweet to make it a great birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment