Tuesday, October 25, 2016

#PRONOUNCINGTHEPIERCES- THE WEDDING

Can I just say that I am still shocked that my baby brother is married!  I'm 9 years older than him, so he will always be a baby to me.  Patrick had some rough patches when he was younger, but by the grace of God has grown into such a wonderful young man!  October 22 was a great day for a wedding.  The weather was out of this world beautiful and the wedding itself was perfect!  I am no photographer and with that being said, many of my picture were affected by bad angles and lighting...lol.  I still love them anyways!

The cutest little flower girl I ever did see!

Pretty girls :)

Me and my favorite girl

My heart

family picture before the wedding

great grandparents

 single for a few more minutes

 me and my love

my handsome brother :)

 married!


 SIL's

best friends

love my momma!

siblings

it's official






 these people help makeup my heart




 I love them so...







It was a fun evening for all!  A day we will always cherish!



No comments:

Post a Comment