Saturday, November 5, 2016

HALLOWEEN 2016

I would love to say that we put on our costume, walked the neighborhood with our friends and went to our annual "we don't cook on Halloween" food outing, but unfortunately, we didn't get to do any of those things.  Maggie started running fever Sunday night and I brought her to the Dr first thing Monday morning.  The Dr initially thought both strep and flu(even doing the flu test 2 times), but PTL, we walked away with strep only!  Don't get me wrong, I hated that my baby girl was sick, but I knew that after a day or 2 she would be on the mend with meds.  Flu, on the other hand.....

She felt pretty bad all morning and most of the afternoon....




She did decide that she wanted to at least put on her costume and hand out candy!  I was happy about that.  Her ninja turtle crew even stopped by for a quick picture!



We also had some cuties show up...



Sunday, before Maggie got sick, she painted a pumpkin....

After about an hour, she felt like she could eat and requested french fries from McDonalds.  We went and grabbed that and cam back home to call to an easy night, in hopes that she would feel good enough for school the next day.  She woke up with fever and a red throat, so she couldn't go to school.  She was broken hearted because here it was, she had already missed Halloween and now she was going to miss her IDEAS field trip.  

I am happy to report that she turned a corner Tuesday mid morning and it has been uphill from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment