We left out at 7am Thursday, and arrived in Denver around lunch time. We had about an hours drive back to Colorado City, so we got our first glimpse of the beauty of the Colorado Rockies from the car. I was a crazy picture taker from the car...lol. I would take a picture thinking...this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...and then we would come off another curve or hill, and I would see another...this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. That went on and on pretty much our entire drive to Colorado City.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
COLORADO DAY 1
Warren has been working in Colorado, so we decided that we would go visit a new state during our Mardi Gras break! It was beautiful (and cold), but we had an absolute BLAST! I am so grateful for our little trips that allow us to see parts of the US!
We left out at 7am Thursday, and arrived in Denver around lunch time. We had about an hours drive back to Colorado City, so we got our first glimpse of the beauty of the Colorado Rockies from the car. I was a crazy picture taker from the car...lol. I would take a picture thinking...this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...and then we would come off another curve or hill, and I would see another...this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. That went on and on pretty much our entire drive to Colorado City.
Warren had to go back to work for a little bit, so Maggie and I just hung out and napped until he got back. We went to eat at Longhorn and came back for an early bed time. We were exhausted! Friday, we set out for some sit seeing.....
We left out at 7am Thursday, and arrived in Denver around lunch time. We had about an hours drive back to Colorado City, so we got our first glimpse of the beauty of the Colorado Rockies from the car. I was a crazy picture taker from the car...lol. I would take a picture thinking...this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...and then we would come off another curve or hill, and I would see another...this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. That went on and on pretty much our entire drive to Colorado City.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment