Tuesday, November 14, 2017

EXCITING NEWS AND LITTLE CATCH UP

First, let me start off by saying, we are so excited to say that Warren started a new job!  He traded in 11 years of traveling for a job at home!  Two days after we got back from visiting Warren in Hawaii, he was offered a new job at home with a local school district.  Some certain things needed to fall into place for it to happen, and they did!  We are thrilled for this new adventure!

Back in October our little county fair came to town.  I don't know if I'm getting old or if I just wasn't into it this year, but I just wasn't that excited about it :(.  Of course Maggie was excited about it, so we did trek down there!




Spirit week was thrown in October somewhere...lol  Super hero day!  I love this girl!

Awards day at school  So proud of this sweet girl and all of her hard work!  



Maggie has several sweet friends.  I am so thankful for this because as much as I hate to say this, we all know that little girls can be so mean sometimes :(  I just love sweet 6th grade girls!

Birthday dinner for a good friend!

Halloween managed to steak up on us!  Maggie wanted to be a unicorn, so we kinda threw something together last minute.  




This last weekend Maggie had another sweet friends' birthday party.  Her mom had a bonfire on the beach and they made smores, etc.  Maggie said it was a lot of fun!



That's all for now.  3 more days of school and then we are out for a week! I can't even fathom the fact that Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas only a few weeks afterwards.  All the BIG eyes over here!  









No comments:

Post a Comment