Saturday, December 23, 2017

PRE CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES

We had a candle light service at church, followed by cookie tasting  to raise money for Lottie Moon.  I didn't get not one picture :(


A few days later, we hosted a Santa breakfast for the community.  We always have a lot of fun!  This year, our girls' enjoyed helping!


We made these cute little happy's for Maggie's teachers...


The first day of Christmas break, we took the kids to NOLA to Dave and Busters.  We heart D&B's and had a really fun time!






Let me tell ya'll about my SIL.  She LOVES Maggie, just loves her.  I can't really explain it...they just have this bond that's so special.  I need to go through my pictures, because I know of several pictures throughout the years where you can just "tell"


The following night, we loaded up in the back of a truck and went looking at Christmas lights around a few neighborhoods.  We had a blast and they kids though it was pretty cool!
All the dads got to ride inside the truck and all the moms got to ride in the bed of the truck.  Isn't that how it usually works?!  J/K...we all had a fun time!





No comments:

Post a Comment