Friday, May 18, 2018

LIFE LATELY...BALL, FRIENDS AND BIG CHANGES!

Maggie had her last city league softball game this week and it kinda makes me really sad :(.  She has played city rec ball since she was 4 years old...ALL the tears.  She had a good season, but decided that she didn't want to play all-stars.  It interfered with several things she already had going on, but we did fill in for a tournament, so we got to see our ball player do what she does one more time!  She started pitching lessons this year, and will stick with that since she will play school ball at her new school next season.  Here are some pictures from the regular season as well as from a few tournaments....














Maggie went out on the boat with her friends a couple of weekends ago.  They always have fun at the islands!






I finished up work yesterday, but Maggie has 3.5 days of school left.  We are so excited for summer!  The biggest news of all, is that I will be moving to a different school district in August.  I have accepted a Library position in the school district about 10 minutes from us, so it's not far.  If I'm being honest, I was a little hesitant, but after A LOT of prayers and careful consideration, I just knew this was meant to be.  I am SO very excited about this and it just feels right.  I took the Praxis for Library Media about 3/4 ago on a whim thinking there was no way I would pass it.  I did, and have been looking forward to this opportunity since then.  It will definitely be different since I have worked part time for the past 8 years, but with Warren not traveling anymore, it is time!

Now...we are ready to live our best lives for the next 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment