Tuesday, July 24, 2018

USM UCA CHEER CAMP

Towards the end of July, we dropped the girls' off at cheer camp.  The squad had been practicing all summer and Maggie had been looking forward to camp for all summer!  I was so glad that she got to have her phone because I could chat back and forth a couple times a day and she was able to send me a few pics too!  Maggie said that she had a lot of fun and made fun memories!

We arrived around 9a.m to get the girls' registered and settled.  This was Maggie's first time ever to go to any type of camp!  I tried to get as many pics as I could before I left.

Many pictures are out of order, but the 2nd day, they wore their black tanks.  Saturday, they wore their blue shirts and then that night they had a pep rally.  The theme was "Space Jam".  On the last day, they performed and then we to to bring them home!

























After camp, Maggie rode home with my MIL and SIL.  They stopped by USM  and took a couple pictures! What a fun time for Maggie!











No comments:

Post a Comment