From Da Da to Daddy and now Dad....
I could never put into words how much Maggie adores her daddy! And of course he feels the same way about her! They just absolutely love each other to death and this makes my heart melt. Warren is such a wonderful father. I am blessed to have him as a husband and could not have asked for a better father. Anyways, the whole point of this is.... when Maggie first started talking she called Warren DaDa. When she was about 2 it changed to Daddy That was a big change that kinda made me sad but now...whoo! For the past couple of days she has started calling him Dad. That makes me very sad! She is growing up too fast! I am soooo glad I started this blog so that I can look back and read all of this! At least she still calls me Mommy! I wonder how long it will be before I am Mom....and that makes me sound old!
No comments:
Post a Comment