What Our Big THREE Year Old Can Do....
Of course I am doing this post more for myself so that I can look back and remember the things Maggie is doing at this age.
~You can count to 20(learned to count to ten at 20m)
~You know all of your ABC's(learned them around 18m)
~You can recognize numbers 1-6
~You talk very, very well...everyone always compliments on how clear you speak and you do this in complete sentances most of the time
~You are absolutely in LOVE with Ariel from The Little Mermaid...you are pretty big fan of Dora too
~Here are some things you say and do that are funny....forleft"forgot", becwi"because", and you say your friends name is gokala, you put your babies in tine"time" out because they are "not listening to you or because they are "whinning to you"
~You can count to 5 in Spanish...thanks Dora!
~You sing all kinds of songs(you have done this since about 12m but I just wanted to mention it...
~Your favorite songs at the moment are Romeo savi"Love Story/Taylor Swift, and She wears short shorts..."You belong with me/Taylor Swift
No comments:
Post a Comment