Sunday, November 29, 2009

LAZY SUNDAY
Maggie and I spent most of the day at home in our pajamas playing! I cleaned a little and did some laundry, but for the most part, we played! I will have to say it was a very fun and relaxing day. I will be the first to admit that I don't get down on the floor and play and color, etc with Maggie as much as I should. I sometimes let cleaning, organizing, laundry, etc get in the way but these days always bring be back to earth and make me realize the important things in life! Sometimes you just need to let everything else go and be with the people you love most! First, we painted, then we colored. Afterwards we went to Sonic for ice cream! Then we watched Dora and Caillou about a dozen times and took a bath. Afterwards, we ate dinner and played blocks....we built castles and then played dressup before going to bed. I am sad to report that I didn't think to take any pictues until the very end of the night and then as I was taking them, my camera battery went dead :(. I am so thankful that we spent this day together doing fun stuff together. I love this baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment