We had a great Thanksgiving surrounded by our families! We went to my MIL's and had lunch. Afterwards we just hung out there for most of the afternoon and siffted through the Black Friday adds and watched football. We went to my moms for supper and then hung out there for the rest of the evening. While we were there, my sister and I made out a plan for the following morning. Great times with our great families. I am so glad that were all able to be together on such a special day!
My sister and I headed out bright and early(3:30 am to be exact) for a fun, but tiring day of shopping! Our first stop was Sears to get a camera and a DVD player. Next we made our way to Academy to get Jordan a bike. We got to Academy at 4:40 and stood in line until they opened at 5. And did I mention it was FREEZING? I mean COLD! Then we went to Best Buy and let me tell you...this place was packed! There were chairs, pillows, and fire pits where people had spent the night. We talked to one man who had been there since 8:40 the night before! CRAZY! The big item there was a laptop for $179. I guess that's a good deal and all and I LOVE to shop and get a good deal but spending the night in front of a store....I don't think I could do that! Especially as cold as it was! After we were done in Gulfport, we went to Mobile. We were at target at 8:40. We got out of Target around 10:30 and my sis and I were so delirious that we were laughing to the point of tears at EVERYTHING! I guess you just have to know us to get it but when we get this way we can not stop. So we sat in the Target parking lot laughing about a pretzel for about 15 minutes. Then we went to the Mobile mall and met up with 2 friends for lunch and a little more shopping. We got home around 5 and I was sooooo exhausted. I played with Maggie for a little bit and we decorated the Christmas tree before Warren had to leaved this morning :(. He will be gone for 3 weeks but we were so glad he was here this past week. So I guess back to reality Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment