Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING EVE
Oh....I am soooo tired! Today me, my mom, and Maggie went and fought the crowd at Walmart for some last minute things at Walmart. Why does that place have to be so crazy ALL of the time?!?! We got what we needed and then came back home and started the dressing. I helped my mom with the dressing because Lord knows that I do not know how to make dressing, cook a turkey, or any of that stuff! Let's just say that after tonight if I HAD to make dressing, I would feel a little more comfortable! Ha! But as for the turkey....not so sure! After we did some preperation work, me, Warren, Maggie, mom, Rachel, and Jordan went to Lowes and got a Christmas tree! We plan to decorate ours tomorrow before we go to Warren's moms for lunch and then decorate mom's after supper tomorrow evening. After we got the trees, we ordered pizza and just had some great family time! I love those kind of nights! Well I guess I better head to bed because we have a very busy day with our families! I am so thankful that we have families to celebrate this wonderful time of the year with. I could list a million things that I am thankful for! And to be able to say that...I am thankful! I have a wonderful and healthy family, great friends, a roof over my head, money to pay my bills and on and on and on! But overall, I am so greatful for our Lord! Without him, none of the things would be possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment