Last night after the Christmas party we baked cookies and brownies. 48 cookies and a dish of brownies! I am sure that ALL of the cookies will not get eaten, but that's ok. I let Maggie pick out the kind she wanted to do and she picked reindeer sugar cookies. Then I got regular CC with red and green morsils because I knew Warren would like those. And of course walnut brownies for myself! I tried to talk Maggie into getting the sugar cookie dough that you roll out and then cut into shapes with cookie cutters, but she didn't seem to intersted! I wanted to let her choose what she wanted, so we went with the packaged sugar cookies with the reindeers in the middle! So needless, we have a huge tray of cookies and brownies that will eventually get trashed but that's ok...we had fun making them! After she made HER cookies, she was done! See the last picture and that's what her and her daddy did while I finished the rest of the baking!
Monday, December 21, 2009
BAKING SOME GOODIES...
Last night after the Christmas party we baked cookies and brownies. 48 cookies and a dish of brownies! I am sure that ALL of the cookies will not get eaten, but that's ok. I let Maggie pick out the kind she wanted to do and she picked reindeer sugar cookies. Then I got regular CC with red and green morsils because I knew Warren would like those. And of course walnut brownies for myself! I tried to talk Maggie into getting the sugar cookie dough that you roll out and then cut into shapes with cookie cutters, but she didn't seem to intersted! I wanted to let her choose what she wanted, so we went with the packaged sugar cookies with the reindeers in the middle! So needless, we have a huge tray of cookies and brownies that will eventually get trashed but that's ok...we had fun making them! After she made HER cookies, she was done! See the last picture and that's what her and her daddy did while I finished the rest of the baking!




Last night after the Christmas party we baked cookies and brownies. 48 cookies and a dish of brownies! I am sure that ALL of the cookies will not get eaten, but that's ok. I let Maggie pick out the kind she wanted to do and she picked reindeer sugar cookies. Then I got regular CC with red and green morsils because I knew Warren would like those. And of course walnut brownies for myself! I tried to talk Maggie into getting the sugar cookie dough that you roll out and then cut into shapes with cookie cutters, but she didn't seem to intersted! I wanted to let her choose what she wanted, so we went with the packaged sugar cookies with the reindeers in the middle! So needless, we have a huge tray of cookies and brownies that will eventually get trashed but that's ok...we had fun making them! After she made HER cookies, she was done! See the last picture and that's what her and her daddy did while I finished the rest of the baking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment