It was a blast to watch Maggie on Christmas morning! This was the first year that we wrapped her presents, so we had a great time watching her tear into all of the stuff! I want her to also understand that Christmas is Jesus' birthday so when I would ask her whose birthday it was, she said "baby Jesus, mom." She is really starting to understand a little more about Jesus and how to make Jesus happy and proud!
This year was the first year that she got a lot of stuff! The previous years I just didn't think it was smart to spend a lot of money since she was so small and didn't really understand what was going on! This year, she got a new bike, lots of tag reader books, swim to me puppy(she had been asking for this about 3 months before xmas), a v-tech kids digital camera(this is one of her favorite gifts), some books and DVD's, some princess stuff, other little odds and end stuff! Warren got a PS3, 2 games, and a FL Gator painting and he loved all of it! I got a North Face jacket and some perfume and workout clothes and I also loved all of my stuff! We had a wonderful Christmas and could not be more blessed. We are so thankful for and to our Lord and Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment